Saturday 2 February 2013

Birthdays

I LOVE BIRTHDAYS..... A new thing I started was bringing in a little something for the birthday girl or boy.

"CUPCAKES" - we all love to be given something on our birthdays and so things are as follows:

- I asked the primary for a list of the children's birthdays.
- I added this into a word document to add to my Music Time folder. (see below)
- Then each birthday I bake a small muffin, and add the CTR toppers (see below also)
- In England we have a cheap store called 'Home Bargins", they sell little boxes suitable to hold a cupcake:
they look similar to this one:
I know amazon do similar for a good price also (I'm not sure of a shop in America etc. Walmart?)

CTR cake toppers:
I will post the birthday folder file link after:

No comments:

Post a Comment